We wish to inform you of important information regarding the induction ceremony, which will occur either Week 8 or 9. In addition to having 40 points and 4 fundraising hours, members who want to be inducted must also do the following:
1. Turn in an unofficial transcript (free from the Registrar’s office) to Tameyka Love at SSS to verify your GPA and your status as a first-generation and/or low-income student.
2. Turn in an induction fee to Tameyka Love at SSS based on one of the following options.
- Option 1. Individual Induction package w/ certificate, cord, key pin, & decal (suggested): $65.00
- Option 2. Individual Induction package w/ certificate, cord, key necklace, & decal: $75.00
- Option 3. Individual Induction package w/ certificate, cord, key charm, & decal: $48.00
If you are a member who wants to be inducted but has yet to meet good standing, please email us as soon as possible.
Since many of you still need to fulfill fundraising hours, we will be having a Boba Fundraiser at Anteater Plaza (area near flagpoles and Langson Library) from 10 am - 3pm. You can sign up at the link below. Please remember to show up during the times that you sign up for. Be also sure to check Facebook if we end before your designated time.
Lastly, we have LOTS of study sessions hosted for you guys. You can check them all out at the Events page, and more will be added soon, so keep an eye out for them!