First, we will be having a meeting on Monday, April 4 from 6 pm to 7 pm at HH 210.
As a reminder, members who have met or who are on track to meet active membership requirements for induction must also do the following by Friday Week 2 (4/8) by 5 pm:
1. Turn in an unofficial transcript (free from the Registrar’s office) to Tameyka Love at SSS to verify your GPA and your status as a first-generation and/or low-income student.
2. Turn in an induction fee to Tameyka Love at SSS based on one of the following options.
- Option 1. Individual Induction package w/ certificate, cord, key pin, & decal (suggested): $65.00
- Option 2. Individual Induction package w/ certificate, cord, key necklace, & decal: $75.00
- Option 3. Individual Induction package w/ certificate, cord, key charm, & decal: $48.00
To help those of you who need more membership points before this Friday, we are holding Study Sessions during the dates, times, and locations. Please check Facebook and the calendar for any updates:
Monday, April 4, 9 am - 12 pm, SSS- Fernando
Monday, April 4, 2 pm - 4 pm, CSL 9 - Amber
Monday, April 4, 4:30 pm - 6 pm, CSL 7 - Ben
Tuesday, April 5, 2 pm - 4 pm, Ayala Science Library - David
Wednesday, April 6, 4:30 pm - 6 pm, Location TBA - Amy
Thursday, April 7, 5 pm - 7 pm, CSL 5 - Annie
On Wednesday, April 6, we will be having a Boba Fundraiser at Anteater Plaza (before the steps in front of Langson Library & Gateway) from 10 am - 3pm. You can sign up at the link below. Please remember to show up during the times that you sign up for. Be also sure to check Facebook if we end before your designated time.
A Student Support Services Workshop will be held on Wednesday, April 6, and Thursday, April 7, from 1pm – 2pm at Student Services, Room 1010AB.
For everyone that attends one of the Student Support Services Workshops write your name and email on a piece of paper and indicate which workshop you went to and drop it in Fernando Cano's box located to the left of the front desk at Student Support Services before/after the event.